In which I have a surprise, talk about some charitable projects, and share my 2019 finishes!
I’d also like to clarify that I am not retiring from the internet or from TTMT OR from Fandom in Stitches. I’ve had lots of questions about that since announcing the closing of the Sewhooked shop. The shop is closed, but I’m not going anywhere! Sewhooked.com will continue to exist, but instead of pursuing quilting as a business, I am now doing it just for charity and for fun! This doesn’t mean there will never be a new design from me, there just won’t be any new ones for sale. If you have any questions, please do ask!
- Pink Heart Funds
- More information about Oz Comfort Quilts.
- Oz Comfort Quilts Facebook Group.
- Find my free patterns here on Sewhooked.
- The Linus Connection, the local blanket making charity I volunteer for.
- Quilt along with us on Fandom in Stitches.
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support. ♥